Ted has been coughing for many years. When he was 2 years old, he swallowed a cube of lye and was unable to speak for many weeks. As an adult, Ted purchased and renovated many homes and buildings. Ted's cough has become increasingly worse and disruptive. 

During his Body Code session, we helped uncover that he had a toxic exposure from a building where he worked in the 1950s. His employment there was decades ago and he had forgotten how toxic the building was. We also uncovered that the lye he swallowed as a toddler was still imbalancing his system along with construction dust from the many renovations he had done over the last several decades. We helped to release these energies and his cough improved. I also advised Ted to follow up with an environmental doctor who specializes in reducing toxic exposures.